Leone Law Offices

Divorce Modifications

Request A Case Evaluation

We offer a case evaluation to better understand your situation and discuss how we may be able to help you.

A party to a divorce case, a custody and support case, a paternity case, or other family law case may seek to modify or change the Court’s Orders after the conclusion of the case.

A party may do so when the terms to be changed are modifiable, and where there has been a material and substantial change in circumstances after the conclusion of their case that warrants a change of the Court’s Orders.

For example, a party receiving support may seek to modify an existing Court Order regarding the payment of child support or alimony where an increase in the income of the obligor or a decrease in the income of the recipient warrants an increase in the amount of support to be paid. 

Conversely, a modification may be warranted when a party obligated to pay child support pursuant to Court Order has lost his or her job or has otherwise experienced a decrease in income, or where the recipient of that support has experienced an increase in his or her income.

A modification may also be sought where a parenting plan or child visitation schedule is no longer feasible due to a change in one parent’s work schedule or place of residence, or where one parent has exhibited conduct that warrants a change in custody or the implementation of a supervised visitation arrangement.

The divorce and family law attorneys at Leone Law Offices have decades of experience in litigating for the Modification of Court Orders and in defending against such Complaints for Modification. Our attorneys are knowledgeable regarding the applicable laws and the standards that must be met in order to successfully litigate and defend against Modification cases. If you seek to modify Court Orders or have been served with a Complaint for Modification, contact us to discuss your case. We have the knowledge, experience and skill to successfully represent you in your Modification case.

Schedule Your Consultation

Contact us to learn more about the divorce process, discuss your options, and understand your rights.

Our Boston metrowest office is located in Framingham, Massachusetts and serves Middlesex County, Worcester County, and Norfolk County.

We have provided superior legal services to all our clients, and we are prepared to do the same for you. Call us for a case evaluation.

How Can We Help?

Please send us a detailed message and someone from our firm will contact you as soon as possible.