Leone Law Offices

Child Custody

Request A Case Evaluation

We offer a case evaluation to better understand your situation and discuss how we may be able to help you.

Child custody consists of both the physical custody of the children, and the legal custody of the children.

The parent that has primary physical custody of the children is the custodial parent with whom the children will reside as their principal place of residence. The non-custodial parent will spend time with the children according to a parenting plan or visitation schedule. The amount of time that the non-custodial parent will spend with the children is determined by a number of factors.

Under certain circumstances, it may be appropriate for the parties to have joint or shared physical custody of the children.

Many factors are considered in arriving at such a determination, such as the distance between each parent’s residence, the work schedule of each parent, and whether such an arrangement is in the best interest of the children.

Legal custody is a term that signifies which parent will have the authority to make decisions for the children regarding such matters as their education (schooling), certain medical treatment, and their religious and moral upbringing. Often-times legal custody is shared by the parents, but under certain circumstances it is appropriate that one parent have sole legal custody of the children.

Leone Law Offices is an experienced divorce and family law firm, and our attorneys have the knowledge and skill to present your child custody case with success. We have litigated numerous child custody cases over many years with proven results. Call the divorce and family law attorneys at Leone Law Offices to schedule an appointment to discuss your child custody case.

Schedule Your Consultation

Contact us to learn more about your child custody issue, discuss your options, and understand your rights.

Our Boston metrowest office is located in Framingham, Massachusetts and serves Middlesex County, Worcester County, and Norfolk County.

We have provided superior legal services to all our clients, and we are prepared to do the same for you. Call us for a case evaluation.

How Can We Help?

Please send us a detailed message and someone from our firm will contact you as soon as possible.