Leone Law Offices


Request A Case Evaluation

We offer a case evaluation to better understand your situation and discuss how we may be able to help you.

A Complaint for Contempt in Massachusetts is filed with the Probate and Family Court when a party to a divorce or other family law case fails to abide by the Orders issued by the Court.

For example, a Complaint for Contempt may be filed when a party has failed to pay child support or alimony as ordered by the Court, or has contemptuously interfered with the other party’s parenting or visitation time with the children.  In such an instance, if the Court determines that a party has contemptuously failed to abide by the Court’s Orders the Court may, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by the Court, order the responsible party to reimburse the complaining party for his or her attorney’s fees.

The divorce and family law attorneys at Leone Law Offices have successfully filed and litigated numerous Complaints for Contempt on behalf of our clients, and we have had equal success in defending against claims of Contempt.  Call us to discuss how our experience and expertise can help you achieve successful results.

Schedule Your Consultation

Contact us to learn more about your legal issue, discuss your options, and understand your rights.

Our Boston metrowest office is located in Framingham, Massachusetts and serves Middlesex County, Worcester County, and Norfolk County.

We have provided superior legal services to all our clients, and we are prepared to do the same for you. Call us for a case evaluation.

How Can We Help?

Please send us a detailed message and someone from our firm will contact you as soon as possible.